How To Professionally Tone Hair At Home !!
In this video I want to show you how to professionally tone your blonde or brunette hair at home using products that are available to the public.
Including places to people without a cosmetology license but still achieve salon quality results.
Heres a run down of the formulas I talk about in the video:
For levels 8 and lower use the 7A wella color charm Demi-perm to tone out orange tones.
For bright blonde hair with yellow tones tone with 10NA wella color charm demi-perm to bash any brass.
Always mix with activating lotion in the right ration, 1 part color cream and 2 parts activating lotion.
May you have beautifully toned hair non matter what your level!
Products used in this video:
- Wella Color Charm 10NA – 10/01 Lightest Ash Blonde Demi – Permanent Haircolor
- Wella Color Charm 7A – 7/1 Medium Ash Blonde Demi – Permanent Haircolor
- Activating Lotion (15.4oz)
- Activating Lotion (7.8oz)
Wella Hair Colours and Toners
- Wella Hair Toners
- Wella Beige Hair Toners
- Wella Ash Hair Toners
- Well Silver/Grey Hair Toners
- Wella Ash Hair Colours
- Wella Double Ash Hair Colours
- Wella Natural Hair Colours
- Wella Color Charm Developers
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
- WELLA O50 COOLING VIOLET USED AS A TONER – GET GREY HAIR
- WELLA T28 DEMO – WATCH ME TONE MY BLONDE HAIR
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WELLA T14 AND T18
- HOW TO USE WELLA TONER T18, T14, T10, AND T28
Not sure the right hair colour or toner to apply? Talk to our hair colour specialist on 020 3916 5351, contact us or use the instant chat to message us and we will get back to you.
Video courtesy by ellebangs